Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Easter

Have a blessed Easter weekend. I'm going to watch the "Wahoo’s" practice on Friday and will pick up a tip or two to help the Eagles I hope.

I posted a spot on former player Brain Stanfield who is finishing up his MBA and is currently a Captain in the US Army stationed at Fort Bragg N.C. I remember when Brian was activated as a reservist after 9-11 while a student athlete here at Bridgewater. He missed those early play-off runs serving, but we still sent him one of the first Championship rings.

If you hang around a place long enough and one of the paybacks is you get to see former players doing well as adults in life. I'll never be a millionaire coach at this level and you hustle to be a “thousandaire,” but some things are priceless and make it all worthwhile. Go Eagles.

~Coach Clark

*(Click here to send questions or comments about the BC football program to Coach Clark.)